Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Film end titles for The Losers


 Web site: giovannibucci.com

Client: Warner Bros
Production: Prologue Films

Motion graphic design for the end titles and studio logos, I did the complete concept and look/treatment as well as all animations and editing. For this project I was given typography and original illustrations from the comic "The Losers". I deconstructed the flat 2D images and re-built them in 3D space in order to use depth of field and achieve a cinema look. I also mixed and animated various dirty/grungy elements to boost the overall look.

The score is not the original used on the movie. For this version it was designed ad hoc by Marco Morano (Hoxtonlab), with whom I collaborate regularly, as I wanted a version with sound effects and music timed to the animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment